- Handy Remote Switch Fob For The Amicus Prime, Expert or Start Table Tennis Robot.
Press the Start button on this remote switch to begin ball delivery for your selected exercise. Then place the remote in your pocket during play where it is handy to stop the exercise or increase/decrease the ball frequency to obtain the ideal pace for your exercise. 1 press of the button is equal to 1 unit of ball frequency increase/decrease, or hold the button down for a rapid change in ball frequency. No need to rush to the Control Panel to stop ball delivery or fiddle with the ball frequency settings.
It is small and lightweight so it fits unobtrusively in your pocket to allow free and natural play. Can also be used to sample individual balls in an exercise to be sure each ball is to your liking. Up to 4 remotes can be linked to the same robot. Get one for your coach to allow him/her to control your robot during your training sessions. Link the remote to your robot following the quick and easy procedure described in your Owner's Manual that came with your robot. Uses two common CR2016 batteries that can be replaced when discharged.
• Works with Amicus Prime, Expert, or Start table tennis robots.
• Wireless with a range of 13–16 feet (4–5 meters).
• Start/Stop an exercise or sample each ball of the exercise.
• Adjust ball frequency up or down to obtain your ideal pace.
• Fits unobtrusively in your pocket for free and natural play.
The key fob is included with the purchase of an Amicus Prime or Expert and can be purchased separately to use with the Amicus Start.
Remote Switch Fob For Amicus Prime, Expert, & Start Robots
Excluding Sales Tax
Products with no signs of wear and tear and/or damages can be return in person at the club
Non-returnable on used and/or damaged products
Shipping will be calculated at checkout